Pakistan Non-Formal Education Annual Statistical Report 2021-22

1 min read

The Non-Formal Education Statistics Report 2021-22 is a report jointly organized by Pakistan Institute for Education-PIE, Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training & JICA-AQAL Project to present a clear picture of statistics to all stakeholders, including lawmakers, policymakers, educationists, and researchers. The report includes the following statistics:

  • 81% of students registered in NFE are registered with government NFE organizations, while the remaining 19% are registered with private or development sector organizations
  • 36% of non-Muslim students are girls
  • 60% of children are out of school at the higher secondary level in 2021-22
  • 44% of children are out of school at the high level in 2021-22
  • 30% of children are out of school at the middle level in 2021-22
  • 36% of children are out of school at the primary level in 2021-22
  • 10.77 million of out of school children are at the primary level

Read Pakistan Non-Formal Education Annual Statistical Report 2021-22

Previous Story

Education emergency on the cards

Next Story

Learning speech therapy in school

Latest from Blog

Addressing the digital gender gap

GENDER equality is not just a basic human right. It is also a cornerstone of a thriving, contemporary economy that fosters sustainable, inclusive growth. Acknowledging that gender equality is crucial ensures that both men and women can contribute fully to advancing societies and economies. The path forward is challenging. According…

Another education emergency

An education emergency has been imposed by the federal government to stem and cure the rot of 26.2 million out-of-school children (OOSC), the second highest in the world according to Unicef. The farce of education emergency has been enacted many a time with no discernible remedial impact. Einstein said: “We…

Three remanded in teenage girl’s gang rape case

KARACHl: A judicial magistrate has remanded three suspects in police custody for their alleged involvement in subjecting a teenage schoolgirl to gang rape and filming the heinous offence. The investigating officer (IO) of the case brought the three suspects before the judicial magistrate (Malir) and sought their 14-day physical remand.…

Gang involved in filming and blackmailing girls smashed

LAHORE: Narowal police have unearthed a gang involved in filming women picnicking along with their families at the BambanwalaRavi-Bedian (BRB) Canal and blackmailing them later with threats to upload `objectionable` material on social media to mint money or to exploit them sexually. With `several suspects and nominated accused` in custody,…

Unicef to launch child rights protection programme

KARACHI: The Sindh government and Unicef on 16 May 2024 agreed to launch a child protection programme to reduce child rights violations and harmful traditional practices. A statement issued from CM House said that Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah and Unicef Country Representative Abdullah A. Fadil in their meeting…
Go toTop