Sibling Duo Goes Missing in Rawalpindi

1 min read

RAWALPINDI: A pair of siblings, a 9-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl, went missing under mysterious circumstances from the Lailyani Rajgan area of Gujar Khan police station, Rawalpindi. The children have been missing for three days. The police have registered a case of child abduction and started an investigation.

The father of the children, Yasir Nadeem, had registered a case with the police on April 20. He stated in his complaint that his daughter, M, and son, Muhammad Isa, were studying in a private school near City Palace Gujar Khan.

On April 20, both of them left for school on foot as usual, however, they did not return home. When the school administration was contacted, it was found that they had not reached the school that day.

The father said he said he suspects that his children had been kidnapped. He also added that his daughter had her own personal mobile phone on her when she left for school and that she had even uploaded a photo taken near the Bari Imam area, however, no contact has been established with her.

News Published in Express Tribune on April 24th, 2026.

Previous Story

Mirpurkhas BISE Scandal Widens

Next Story

AJK Cabinet Okays Rs3.7bn Education Package

Latest from Blog

Four Booked in Swat for Abducting, Assaulting Girl

SWAT: The police on may 16 registered a case against four persons for allegedly abducting and assaulting a 17-year-old girl for 16 days in the Khwazakhela area of Upper Swat. According to an FIR, the victim told police that her mother was under treatment at Saidu Sharif Hospital. She stated…

Girl Rescued, 3 Arrested after Alleged Kidnapping, Rape

Islamabad: Police rescued a 14-year-old girl and arrested three suspects within 24 hours of her alleged kidnapping and rape on the outskirts of the capital on May 16. According to Karpa police, the girl left her home in a housing society following a domestic dispute. While on the road, she…

KP CM Orders Timely Preparedness for Monsoon Season

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister on May 15 ordered “timely and coordinated preparedness” to prevent loss of public life and property as well as infrastructure during the upcoming monsoon season. He directed all relevant departments to ensure complete operational readiness ahead of time and warned that negligence or administrative complacency…

CM Punjab Orders Installing Safety Net Beneath Manhole Covers

LAHORE: Punjab Chief Minister on May 14 chaired a second consecutive meeting to review the ongoing development projects across the province, during which divisional commissioners presented progress reports via video link. The chief minister directed authorities to install safety nets beneath manhole covers throughout Punjab to enhance public safety. The…
Go toTop