Body of Missing Child Found in Chakdara

1 min read

CHAKDARA: The body of a nine-year-old boy, who had been missing since September 06, was recovered from a nearby mountain in the Badwan area of Chakdara on Sunday.

The body of 9-year-old Afaan was shifted to Chakdara Hospital for post-mortem examination after being informed by the local residents.

According to police officials, the child was brutally killed after being struck with stones. SHO Fazal Ghafoor said that a case has been registered and investigations were underway. He assured that the culprits would soon be brought to justice.

Meanwhile, the angry residents staged a protest outside the Chakdara Press Club and in the main bazaar, blocking the road for several hours by placing the child’s body there.

Published in The News on September 08, 2025. 

Previous Story

Sindh To Set Up Country’s Largest Institute For Special Kids: Ghani

Next Story

Malaria Transmission — A Greater Threat In Flood-hit Areas

Latest from Blog

Four Booked in Swat for Abducting, Assaulting Girl

SWAT: The police on may 16 registered a case against four persons for allegedly abducting and assaulting a 17-year-old girl for 16 days in the Khwazakhela area of Upper Swat. According to an FIR, the victim told police that her mother was under treatment at Saidu Sharif Hospital. She stated…

Girl Rescued, 3 Arrested after Alleged Kidnapping, Rape

Islamabad: Police rescued a 14-year-old girl and arrested three suspects within 24 hours of her alleged kidnapping and rape on the outskirts of the capital on May 16. According to Karpa police, the girl left her home in a housing society following a domestic dispute. While on the road, she…

KP CM Orders Timely Preparedness for Monsoon Season

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister on May 15 ordered “timely and coordinated preparedness” to prevent loss of public life and property as well as infrastructure during the upcoming monsoon season. He directed all relevant departments to ensure complete operational readiness ahead of time and warned that negligence or administrative complacency…

CM Punjab Orders Installing Safety Net Beneath Manhole Covers

LAHORE: Punjab Chief Minister on May 14 chaired a second consecutive meeting to review the ongoing development projects across the province, during which divisional commissioners presented progress reports via video link. The chief minister directed authorities to install safety nets beneath manhole covers throughout Punjab to enhance public safety. The…
Go toTop